1. a defensive wall or other reinforcement built to strengthen a place against attack.
2. the action of fortifying or process of being fortified.
This week we spend time going through Home Defense Fortification ideas and things we have done to reduce the risk of our homes being selected as a potential target. The better fortified your home the less likely that your home will be targeted by criminals. Some stats about home break ins:
- Most burglars will not spend more than a minute in trying to enter a home.
- Most burglars will spend less than 10 minutes in the home and really closer to 5.
- Entry is often gained through back or side doors. Garage doors follow closely behind.
- Most burglaries occur during daytime hours when the occupants are at work.
The topics discussed are intended to give our listeners a starting point in building a comprehensive plan in fortifying and securing their home. We cover items ranging from:
- Doors (front and rear entry)
- and much more
Please note that this episode has been split into 2 parts with part 1 being released on 4-11-2015 and part 2 coming 4-18-2015.
ADT Pulse – Home Automation and Alarm Systems
Off Leash K9 Training – Off Leash Training for your Pets including obedience and or protection. Over 60 locations worldwide.
Dog Guard – Out of sight Electronic Fencing
If you appreciate our recommendations please purchase through the links below. We get a small percentage of the sales price through our amazon affiliate program. It does not cost you a penny more, and at the same time it helps support our website and podcast. It is an easy way for you to support us and at the same time, most of these items cannot be found fore a lower price.